This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
2. The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data
- Contact Data
- Technical Data
- Usage Data
- Marketing and Communications Data
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. Disclosure of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 2 above.
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or our assets.
- Other companies in the same group as us.
5. International transfers
We may transfer your personal data outside your country of residence to wherever we or our third-party service providers operate for the purpose of providing you the services.
6. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
7. Data retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
8. Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.